1

1

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Change is Good

Like most people I have my set of make up products that I do not stray to far from. You know what I'm talking about, the stranded on a desert must have essentials. Why change something that works, right? Well, recently I discovered Birchbox which is a company that provides samples of various popular and upcoming brands. My friends have tried it out and loved it, so I thought I would give it a shot. You're suppose to create a profile with your beauty interests which lets them know what kind of products to send you. To tell you the truth, the items are hit or miss. I think it's a great idea, it allows you to expand your beauty collection and possibly find new items that you may grow to love. Here are some of the must have items I discovered.
Beauty Protector: Shampoo, Conditioner, Hair Mask and Detangler These paraben and sulfate-free products leave your hair silky soft with a luxurious floral scent.
Harvery Prince Fragrances:Hello- A Spring time favorite which has a burst of citrus, summer forsythia, and pink plumerias. 
Harvey Prince: Imperial Gardenia- A pure floral aroma of gardenias a perfect summer time scent.
Catherine Malandrino Frangrance: A sophisticated summer date night scent which combines jasmine, grapefruit, pear and italian mandrain.
Make up Forever Smoky Extravagant Mascara: Love the brush definitely helps to elongate the lashes.
Make up Forever Rouge Artist Natural -N4 Pink Beige, great everyday color. 
Make up Forever  Rouge Artist Natural-N9 Copper Pink, formal color.  
I usually do not wear lipstick because it dries out my lips, but this brand is very creamy, holds moisture and has long lasting color. 
Whish Shave Cream- Helps prevent dryness after shaving. All natural ingredients that leave your skin soft and smooth.
Tocca Green Tea and Lemon Hand Cream- Paraben free hand cream enriched with natural extracts from coconut oil, shea butter and aloe. Love this brand and this fresh scent! They also make great perfumes.
Hope this was helpful, go out there and try something new! 
                                                                                                             ~RSV

No comments:

Post a Comment